Sign-up for the race or become a sponsor for
the 2nd Annual MCSPCA
Paws for the Cause 5K Walk/Run!
The question is not 'Can they reason?' nor 'Can they talk?' but rather 'Can they suffer?'
- Jeremy Bentham
Our Next Volunteer Training:
Every day a dog is left to starve,
Not in our community?
At Medina County SPCA, we have been committed to sheltering
In addition to our core values, we also serve our community
In order to sustain and impact the next 25 years, we need
So become a ray of hope in an abused animal's life and
To get involved today,
Donations to the MCSPCA
are easily placed through our
PayPal Donation Account.
Additional donation information
can be found on our official
Medina SPCA In the News
Click on this link to get started:
- Canned food for kittens and adult cats (Friskies, Fancy Feast, Science Diet)
- Canned food for puppies and adult dogs (Pro Plan, Pedigree, Science Diet)
- Science Diet, Iams, Pedigree, etc. "Small Bites" puppy and adult for our smaller breed dogs
- Good quality dry cat and dog food (Purina One, ProPlan, Iams, Exclusive, Blue Buffalo, Nutro, Wellness, Science Diet)
- Kitten replacement milk (GNC, KMR, Just Born, PetLac)
- Pellet or non-clumping, fragrance free clay litter
- Aluminum roasting pans, small and large
- Cat & dog toys
- Horse, goat and sheep feed (we purchase Safe Choice)
- Good quality hay for the winter
- Paper towels
- Gift cards (pet stores, office supply stores, gas stations)